® ALCHIMEX registered mark.Download technical datasheet
MICROFERT® – Fer a concentrated watery solution, yellow-green, with a complex nutritional composition, designed to provide, as a matter of priority, the assimilable iron (Fe + 2) necessary for the plants to grow, in known pedoclimatic and agrotechnical conditions to cause ferric chlorosis, physiological disease caused by iron deficiency in plants, with major negative effects on biological strength and productive potential of crops. In addition to easily assimilable iron, the product contains urea nitrogen, Potassium, Magnesium, Sulphur, Boron, Manganese and Zinc, all in the most assimilable forms by foliar and radicular absorption, to prevent and treat other nutritional defaults and deficiencies that may affect biological strength and the productive potential of crops.
PRODUCT COMPOSITION AND MAIN CHARACTERISTICS:
• Total nitrogen (N) from urea
(maximum biuret content - 0.24%)
• Potassium, as oxide
of potassium (K20), soluble in water
* it is an acidulous foliar fertilizer and it has a specific density of 1.24 g / cm3, at 18oC, by composition
* it has a low salinity index, being a part of the category of products that do not have the risk to affect the water metabolism of plants when fertilizations are carried out underdryness conditions.
* the freezingtemperature ofthe product is below -15oC and the de-freezing temperature is -5oC, without recrystallizations.
* hard water can also be used to prepare spray solutions.
• Magnesium (Mg+ 2), soluble in water
• Sulphur (S) from SO-24
• Boron (B)
• Iron (Fe+2) inhibited with citric acid
• Manganese (Mn+2) inhibited with citric acid
• Zinc (Zn+2) inhibited with citric acid