Alchimex history began in 1998, when few people with experience in plant protection have set up the first Romanian private company in this field of activity.
We started working with a wettable powder formulation plant for fungicides and insecticides.
We bought three equipments for packaging powder fungicides and insecticides for the Solid Packaging Department.
We turned on the first liquid formulation installations for emulsifiable concentrates (EC), aqueous solutions (SL) herbicide, 4 lines and 4 lines for fungicides and insecticides.
We purchased an automatic packaging line at 1L for fungicides and insecticides.
After only one year, we operated the plant for fungicides and insecticides concentrate suspension (CS) formulation.
After another year, we inaugurated the laboratory for physical and chemical analysis.
Liquid packaging section was equipped with a new automatic packing line fungicides and insecticides to 5L.
The year 2006 was marked by:
– Commissioning of the plant for wettable powder herbicides formulation, and
– Equipping polling packaging solid products with a packaging machine for powders herbicides.
This year new investments were made evidenced by:
-We started the production facility for concentrated suspension herbicides.
– Packaging section for liquids herbicides was equipped with 2 automatic packaging lines ( 1L and 5L)
– The Analytical Laboratory was equipped with 3 chromatographs for liquids .
The Section for packaging liquid fungicides and insecticides was equipped with 3 automatic packing lines from 10-100 ml, 1-5 l,and 20 l.
We made the most important and complex project, the factory for sulfonylurea herbicide formulation in the form of dispersible granules (DG), the largest of its kind in South East Europe.
In addition, we equipped the packing station for liquid herbicides with two automatic packaging lines (1L and 5L on).
Factory modernization continued in 2012 by:
– Expanding the plant capacity for herbicides formulation in concentrate suspension (CS);
– Purchase of two equipments for packing herbicides granules 200 g-1 kg and 10-60 g for sulfonylurea herbicides factory .
– Inauguration of agrochemical laboratory for soil analysis.
– We built a new storage building for raw materials;
– It was refurbished the old storage warehouse of raw materials;
Thus, in this moment, we have production and storage units for all formulations and biological classes, totaling a capacity of 10,000 tonnes per year, except grained fungicides and insecticides, investment we have in mind for the near future.